FEI T12 TEM
T12 Cryo-electron microscope (FEI)
Description: The T12 cryo-electron microscope is from the FEI Tecnai Family, and is suitable for broad variety of EM techniques including conventional transmission electron microscopy, cryoelectron microscopy, cryoelectron tomography, conical tomography etc. The T12 instrument is a perfect entry-level instrument to get quick results at a minimal cost.
Its features include:
- 20-120 kV
- LaB6 gun.
- Computer-controlled compustage.
- +/- 80o tilt single tilt.
- Gatan 626 cryo specimen holder, Gatan tilt-rotate holder for conical tomography.
- Gatan 4 mega pixel CCD (2k by 2k).
- Point-point resolution: 0.34 nm; Line resolution: 0.2 nm.