ZEISS Supra 40VP SEM
Description: SUPRAU 40VP Field Emission Scanning Electron Microscope is a high performance Variable Pressure FE-SEM with the GEMINI column technology equipped with Thermo Noran System SIX EDS system.
- Superb resolution and image quality at low operating voltages
- Wide operating voltage range with minimal adjustments required
- Short working distance of 8.5 mm for simultaneous high resolution imaging and X-ray analysis
- High probe current (up to 20 nA) and high stability better than 0.2 %/h for analytical applications
- High efficiency In-lens detector for clear topographic imaging in high vacuum mode
- Enhanced VPSE detector in VP mode
- Easy operation through Windows based SmartSEMTM control software
- Dry Noran System Six EDS for elemental analysis
Instructions to become a user can be found here: EICN Become a User. Training can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, you can email Matthew Mecklenburg (email@example.com) to follow up.
Rates: Internal Academia rate: $50/hour; External Academia rate: $70/hour; Industry rate: $100/hour