JEOL JSM 6610 – SEM
Description: The JEOL JSM-6610 SEM is an analytical Scanning Electron Microscope capable of achieving 3 nm point-to-point resolution at an accelerating voltage of 30 kV. It is equipped with a tungsten filament, and a large imaging chamber for observation of specimens ranging from small pieces up to 200 mm in diameter.
With Nanometer Pattern Generation System (NPGS) software, the system is capable of Electron Beam Lithography.
- Model: JEOL JSM-6610 SEM
- Large sample size: up to 200 mm diameter and 80 mm height
- Everhart-Thornley detector: 3.0 nm (30 kV), 15 nm (1 kV)
- Magnification: 5x to 300,000x
- Accelerating voltage: 1 kV to 30 kV
- Filament: Tungsten hairpin
- Equipped with Nanometer Pattern Generation System (NPGS) for Electron Beam Lithography
Instructions to become a user can be found here: EICN Become a User. Training can be requested by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not receive a reply within 48 hours, you can email Matthew Mecklenburg (email@example.com) to follow up.
Rates: Internal Academia rate: $50/hour; External Academia rate: $70/hour; Industry rate: $100/hour